- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Professional Studies is a term used to classify academic programs which are applied or interdisciplinary in focus. Used for non-academic training for a specific profession. Professional studies usually combine theory and practice-based professional learning, focusing on a body of knowledge that is more strictly delineated and canonical than non-professional studies.
- Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Catering Management
The hospitality industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry that includes lodging, event planning, theme parks, transportation, cruise line, travelling and additional fields within the tourism industry. A hospitality unit acts as a restaurant, hotel, or an amusement park consists of multiple groups such as facility maintenance and direct operations.